To apply for an event licence please fill in your details below and complete payment via paypal or with a credit card. Paypal account is not required.
Terms of Licence
- The single event licence can be used by any competitor in order to compete in a specified Calendar event. The licence will expire after the specified event.
- All other licences are valid for a calendar year, 1 Jan – 31 Dec.
- If you are a current member of an IrWWF affiliated Waterski or Wakeboard Club listed below, you do not need to pay an additional Single Membership to the Irish Waterski and Wakeboard Federation.
- If however you are not a member of any of the clubs listed below, you can become a Single Affiliated Member for €45.00. This will be added onto your account bill before you reach the Checkout.
- Your licence confirmation will be sent to you by email when it has been validated by Licensing Officer.
Note Re Visiting Guests
- Visiting guests are very welcome to compete in our Nationals Competitions. Any non Irish athletes who take part in the Nationals in Ireland must produce evidence of a license from their home Country. If they do not have license they are welcome to purchase a license and affiliation fee. They MUST themselves make it clear to the Organisers that they are guests and should not be listed in the Irish Nationals Results – but in Open Results.
Please note: Licence applications may be checked and cross referenced with membership status. If an applicant is found not to have an IrWWF Affiliated club membership and does not select ‘Individual Member’ their licence will become void and no refund will be issued.